07 October 2010

Experience about Korea and WSK………

Start of this year, I was selected for scholarship through KOICA in KDI school or Public Policy & Management, my field of study is Masters in Public Policy. I am working with Government of Pakistan as public official. Korea is new country for me regarding the culture, values, tradition, life style and weather, I was little bit upset but when I came in Korea start life with help of KOICA, KDI and WSK. First week I spent in KOICA office and we visited different places in Seoul and enjoy the first step of life in Korea. KOICA and KDI School is a very efficient, they provide all facilities of life. Students feel free, relax and enjoy the life in real term. KOICA facilitate us just like a mother.

One day I received the e-mail from WSK for registration of 3rd batch. I applied and selected. Members of WSK from a numbers of different countries, that is diversify culture. We lean very much about various nations and cultures. WSK provide us a numerous opportunities to explore the Korea and Korean culture, tradition, norms, values, food and rural life. We enjoy the life and events in real sense and gain experience about the Korea. Some time we participate in cultural events. The best and prominent thing is, team of WSK arrange mostly event out of Seoul (different cities) due to this we also enjoy the life out of Seoul. WSK management staff provides us very good facilities and arrangements. At the end I want to ask special thanks (slam) with best regard to WSK, KOICA and KDI for all efforts that is made for us.

Zeeshan Muhammad
Zee_1002000@yahoo.com
KDI School of Public Policy & Management
Seoul, South Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment